Jun 2019 ETN Annual Meeting 2019 in London
June Europe and the United Kingdom keep dealing with Brexit, and Customs is one of the most delicate negotiations. Precisely this year, the ETN Annual has been organised in London, with active participation of British and European players in a highly professional discourse.
There are important reasons to select the United Kingdom as hosting country, precisely this year 2019 when the UK (seems to be) leaving the European Union, and eCustoms is in the core of the EU-UK Dilemma.
ETN London 2019 took this yearly opportunity to meet in person some of the members of the UK Association of Freight Software Suppliers (AFSS is ETN Affiliate since 2014). The aim was to find out how British colleagues feel and how they see the uncertain future we all have ahead.
EurTradeNet organised this 2019 Meeting at the Richmond Hill Hotel in London, perfect location for everybody to join together and to calmly dialogue. The ETN Annual 2019 concentrated on Brexit and two core topics: UCC Movement Systems and EU Single Window.
All ETN Members and Affiliates were highly represented, and as always relevant external guests joined the ETN Annual to share their complementary viewpoints and to professionally dialogue with the expert ETNers deploying EU-wide:
- The UK Director of CDS, the new Customs Declaration System (post CHIEF).
- The Chairman of JCCC, the Joint Customs Consultative Committee in the UK.
- The General Managers of the most relevant British Port Communities.
- The Head of Sector in charge of EU Single Window at DG TAXUD.
- The TAXUD Project Leader of AES&NCTS, the UCC renovation of transits and exports.
EurTradeNet yearly events are specially focused on enhancing existing knowledge and adding value for ETN executives and specialists. The ETN Annual Meeting is the yearly platform for Members to actively engage in discussions on European Customs, and to be informed about the latest IT&C developments internationally.
Mission accomplished one more year: special thanks to the close support of the UK Affiliate AFSS (Gordon Tutt formally introduced its new Chairman Steve Bartlett), and the ETN member acting as Gold Sponsor BluJay Solutions. Both entities firmly supported to make this ETN London 2019 a success; everybody was satisfied with the contents shared and the International networking, all are fully motivated to do more and even better, our ETN aim forever.
The EurTradeNet – ETN Association keeps growing and is in constant search for complementary expertise to add to its unique professional network. Please see our current ETN knowledge map.
- If you are a fully certified CRSP company or a specialised entity also dealing with eCustoms,
- If you are willing to establish fair professional collaborations that will make you well-prepared,
- If you believe that cooperation leads to excellence
… You are a perfect candidate to be part of EurTradeNet-ETN.
We are looking forward to your approach!!!